Secure Online Ticket Sales
Buy your tickets in advance and SAVE! Purchase your Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum tickets online and save $2.00 off of the price at the ticket booth.
Ticket Buyer and Billing Information
Terms & Conditions
1. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. THE BUCKHORN SALOON AND MUSEUM AND TEXAS RANGER MUSEUM MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
3. The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum is the copyright owner of this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum’s and Texas Ranger Museum’s express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this site are provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum may be used by The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this site is owned or licensed The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum and may not be used by you without prior written approval The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
9. Although this site may be linked to other sites, The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
At The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum we are committed to protecting your privacy.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
We collect personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, and mailing address, when provided by you in connection with your use of the site or participation in features made available on the site. This website is not directed to children under age 13, and it is not our policy to knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children under 13. If you are 12 years of age or younger, please do not submit any personal information to us at this website.
How does The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum protect your information?
Our website uses a secure server ensure your transaction is secure. You are protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, utilized by many popular browsers, including Microsoft Explorer and Netscape. Your credit card information, as well as your personal information, is converted into tiny bits of encrypted code that cannot be read by others during transmission. Our servers use this SSL technology to protect your information. These safeguards make your transaction safe and reliable.
Will the collected information be disclosed to outside parties?
We want to be very clear: We do not obtain personal information about you other than that which you choose to provide, and we will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to anyone outside of The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum.
Please check back periodically for any changes we may make to the policy. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes.
E-Ticketing & E-Commerce
- Return Policy
The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum have a money-back satisfaction guarantee. If for some reason you were not satisfied by your visit to our attractions, then a refund will be issued to the credit card used in the initial transaction. Refunds can take up to two business days to process.
- Delivery of Products
Once your ticket has been purchased and submitted, you will be able to print your ticket(s) right away. In addition, you will be sent two emails, one with a link to print the ticket(s) at your convenience, and the other will be a confirmation of your purchase.